ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door Sensors + Alarm

AJH

Clio 172
Hi all,

I'm having 1 or 2 problems with my ph2 Sport and wondering if someone with some electrical know how can lend a hand.

Basically the 'open door' light and interior remain on and it's playing havock with my alarm system. I've disconnected all 4 switches - the bonnet, two door and what I think is the boot switch but it still remains on. Does anyone know what to try next I.e. relays? Not sure where to go next.

Thanks in advance.

Ash

AJH

Clio 172
Wiring looks fine. Am I right in thinking with the switches removed the 'door' light should go out?

AJH

Clio 172
I'm still lost as to what could be causing this. I replaced the two door swtiches today (I broke one whilst checking the wiring) but it still thinks a door is open. It also locks and unlocks itself randomly and the alarm will go off randomly (even when driving sometimes).

Anyone experienced anything similar?