ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Draw your car in paint without looking at it!

BG 182 FF
Here's an example of how terrible it can turn out:
painr.jpg

Bux

Golf GTD
I gave up when I got to the wheels... I've actually got to get ready to go out haha.

Clio197paint.png

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
drAWN-1.jpg

Cheated as I have a photo of my car as my desktop wallpaper so had a cheeky looky :p

Last edited:
  Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Wow thats amazing, that really done on paint?

Yes, had paint open and then the pic up in a seperate window/monitor, took a couple of hours! :eek: I'm s**t at drawing straight lines!! Wheels were a ball ache :(

Did add the writing and the tunnel in photoshop afterward on my Mac though :)

Liquid Yellow 182
Yes, had paint open and then the pic up in a seperate window/monitor, took a couple of hours! :eek: I'm s**t at drawing straight lines!! Wheels were a ball ache :(

Did add the writing and the tunnel in photoshop afterward on my Mac though :)
Wow mate that is amazing, if you can draw like that on a computer, wonder how your car would look by hand

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Wow mate that is amazing, if you can draw like that on a computer, wonder how your car would look by hand

actually not that well lol! Though I've never really bothered, I think I have more control with a mouse than a pen/pencil.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Jesus christ, knuckles and MDP's are spot on!

Ha cheers :approve: I didn't cheat though... Mark :rasp:

Ive just spent too much time looking at the pic niall took of my car at CSS :eek:

god mine failed so hard!

i draw like a 4 year old tops!!!! still tell its my car though lol!

what the f*ck is wrong with my inability to paint LMFAO i can draw okay ffs

untitled.jpg

How many windows lol!?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF

Ha cheers :approve: I didn't cheat though... Mark :rasp:

Ive just spent too much time looking at the pic niall took of my car at CSS :eek:

How many windows lol!?

haha, mine would of come out like the black ford galaxy with green rims above if I hadn't of copied a photo and used two screens!!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Gotta be traced.

nope! Just a straight copy, did keep flicking back to the original photo every second as refrence!Im fairly good at copying as I took design at uni so used to straight copy by eye various ideas etc. if I'd of tracded my lines would be better!