ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dream interior?

Megane 275 trophy006
I don't even have my Clio 197 yet but I've already got a quote to have the interior redone in the older RS interior (half leather and half alcantra) with blue stitching as they advised against White stitching as it would get dirty very quickly.

so if you could have your interior anyway you like how would you have it?

Abarth 500 Esseesse
I'd like some fresh black leather and alcantara, with all the stitching in orange to match my car obviously and a 197 steering wheel to replace my melted truck-issue one!

Nimbus R27
I've just had mine in at Edge again to finish off the dash and steering wheel:

dbde3a04.png

cliointerior.jpg

Check Steves website for some of his other work too. He's top notch!

Megane 275 trophy006
very yum. edge were who I contacted very nice work they've done.
will definitely be getting that done now. love tge retrimmed dash and steering wheel sets it off perfectly.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
if anybody can find a picture of the LY 200 with the Red Leather RECARO's. Ignor the car but them seats OMG p**n!

Disastra Coupe
A lad off SaxP did his booster seat too lol. He's retrimmed it all himself... Aswell as the exterior of the car all being done by himself. Pretty impressive imo.

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

Megane 275 trophy006
I've got to say these interiors add that extra something to the car.
I think it's the difference between nice and gorgeous ;)

to have the skills to do the whole car, outside and inside, would be lovely.
like the White and how it's done but I cansee it would get dirty very quickly.
twice weekly cleaning required :p