ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dressing lower grill

Looking....
I am using AF Revive and a foam applicator at present but finding it difficult to get an even coverage with the pad and my big fat fingers?

So how do people go about dressing their lower grill on the 172/182?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
AF Dressle or if you have patience use a smaller applicator, Something like an eye shadow applicator.

Looking....
Thanks guys....I will raid the Mrs make up box when I get home.

Also got a civic with plenty of plastic trim so might invest in some brushes too.
Do you put the product directly on the brush or put some in a pot and dab the brush in? Don't really want to be wasting it.

Looking....
Yes as it happens. AF send a sample a while back and couldn't get on with it so gave it away. Then there was some mix up and they sent me a full size bottle that got chucked in a box and forgot about till you mentioned it yesterday. Be interesting to see how it compares to to Revive on the upper grill.