ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drilled grooved discs and pads, Ebay Item.. experience?

Clio 172
Have a word with g 172 on here about brakes. Very good prices and best product advice. Rears don't do a lot, I've just fitted brembo high carbon fronts, with ds2500 pads. Great braking no fade for fast road and track use, this combo is mentioned a lot on here and I could recommend from my recent experiences.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Tbh unless your tracking it drilled n grooved discs are pointless, spend your money on the pads not the disc.

Inferno 182 FF
I just got a set of Brembo Max grooved disc's from Ktec and DS2500 pads, cost me about £250 for it all and well worth the money.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
^ Could have saved you a few quid on those, check all the Traders sections next time you need any parts ;)

Have a word with g 172 on here about brakes. Very good prices and best product advice. Rears don't do a lot, I've just fitted brembo high carbon fronts, with ds2500 pads. Great braking no fade for fast road and track use, this combo is mentioned a lot on here and I could recommend from my recent experiences.

Cheers Gavin, glad you're pleased with them mate

At OP, those discs on fleabay aren't branded by looks of it so will be the cheapest discs they can get hold of and drilled "in house" imo

Also majority of the rear discs apart from Brembo/Renault tend to have poorer quality bearings in the discs ime

Full Fat 182
At OP, those discs on fleabay aren't branded by looks of it so will be the cheapest discs they can get hold of and drilled "in house" imo

Also majority of the rear discs apart from Brembo/Renault tend to have poorer quality bearings in the discs ime

Ok cheers, once payday comes up I'll be in touch again