ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

drivers door

clio 182 sport
Got a problem with my drivers door, it seems to have dropped a fair bit when i close it, its not closing properly its clashing closed. Has anyone else had this problem?
Can you adjust the hinges to line the door back up, thanks

I had a problem with my passenger door not dropped just wasn't closing all the way up to the roof than it should be so a friend of mine put my window down, put his knee just below the window on the doors opening edge and pulled on it and it brought it back in nicely, you will hear alot of creaks and groans but it worked a charm on mine. Sorry if its not help

Nick

Clio MK1 1.2
I have this problem because my passenger decided it would be funny to sit out the door whilst driving along... Now its dropped however I did manage to pull it up but it will never be the same :p

Jap Box
I had this on my drivers door, fix for mine was tightening up the torx screw on the door arm (I think it is) its the silvery metal bit that attatches to the car and the door, inbetween both hinges.