ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivers window rubbing

Clio 182
Hi all,
This sort of comes under interior. Iv'e noticed that the dirvers side window has a smudge line runing down it in one paticular place, as if something is rubbing against it, Anyone experienced the same fault or am I unique? Does anyone have any suggestions what it could be? The car is still under warranty as its a clio 182.

My appologies if I have confused anyone or embarrassed myself :eek:

Regards

Rich

BMW F31
i have that on mine too and i cant clean the mark off now, maybe some proper glass cleaner would work etc?

dont know what it is though, also when my window goes up occasionally if its fairly dirty or the rubber is wet it pull the seal on the outside up off the door.

any one any ideas as to why ours are doing this?

mk 2 1.2 8v
lol no1 cares im gona try nd give it a good clean for once with auto glym car glass polish, which will probably get rid of it... for a week lol

Clio 182
Ive only just seen your replys. thanx allot! (No really) It looks as if we have hit a common fault. I really dont trust renault to fix it as they couldnt diagnose anything if their lives depended on it!, Has anyone tried speaking with Renault about it?

Rich