ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drum to Disc

CLIO 1.4 16v
Im just wondering if it is possible to do a drum to disc conversion on mk2 1.4?? And is it worth it??

Yozza'd Titanium 182
i kno someone who attempted this...

very difficult and in the end gave up, he knows quite abit about cars and also had aid of a garage,

not worth it in the slightest IMO

DCi 100
ABS teeth malarky is different as far as the God of F0xy himself explained about 2 days ago on here.

CLIO 1.4 16v
So its no reli worth it then?? Lot of messing about??? Ever since ive had the car ive had non stop problems with the drums ive jus had a new set put on and when i brake the brake pedal and the car kinda judders, Eny ideas???

CLIO 1.4 16v
Ok mate cheers dont think im going too then.. Eny ides on the vibrations i have coming through the pedal wen i break??

Handbuilt 172 Cup/ 1.2 8v
an identicle thread to this was up here 2 or 3 days ago, read those comments too. it actually is not that hard at all.- now that i know how to do it. cost of second hand rear beam&disks callipers only and new handbrake cables.

braking improvement is slightly noticeable, but handling improvement much improved due to wider rear track & much easier to service. all previously explained.