ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drying.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
more giving him a 2nd chance as im feeling generous

english not being his first language and only been a member for less than a month, not like hes sent a hoody to the wrong address :p

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fpnsl! He gave me that address! Oh JD I need you to send a sample of Amigo to Dave because i'm a tard!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
once ive applied this wax sample to another couple of panels i'll forward it on for you to try Kev, you've tried more waxes than i ever will so be interested to hear your thoughts

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I have had so many mate. Be nice to try that one. :) thanks dude.

The definitive waxes look nice but money old rope etc.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
i initially thought Zymol again. couldnt see anything new brought to the market but i gave up reading all the same reviews

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I liked the look of the Glasur rival. Nice box etc but it's never going to be game changing. Wax is like that as you well know.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
cheers mate, i'd consider sending you the sample if I thought you'd get a chance to use it. did you use either of the zymol pots?

Lol. Week after next she's getting winter layers of carbon. Saving the glasur for... Something.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
His aversion is probably to marring than the chamois itself. But yeah, they're not good.

Sorry aint subscribed, but yea this is the reason.

Quick drive up and down the road, buff off with a MF.

QD after if theres still water marks. Sorted.

Clio 182, Astra Sri
If we are gonna be really finicky, driving up and down the road then buffing is dangerous for your paint also. All kinds of crap could still get thrown up onto paintwork and rubbed in with your mf.

Open ended hose, pat dry.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Come and you´ll see,Luke

I can't work out whether this is a threat, or sexual advancement. Because of the way I look (irrisistable as f**k), I'm going for the latter. I know the French are known for being sexual deviants, but I'm afraid I really don't swing that way. I'm sorry to disappoint.

Anyway, chamois are s**t. Open hose and fluffy drying towel are the only way to roll.

Actually I think he's Spanish, Scrooge. The upside down question and exclamation marks would suggest so, anyway. Either that, or his grammar is as upside down as his views/attitude.

Edit; yep:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?671414-Hi-from-Spain

Where apparently they need four point harnesses for 1.5 diseasels...
heheeh thanks for publish my post,i love you so much,the harnesses are a friends present,i dont know wath you do in UK,but in Spain a friends present is accepted.

I can't work out whether this is a threat, or sexual advancement. Because of the way I look (irrisistable as f**k), I'm going for the latter. I know the French are known for being sexual deviants, but I'm afraid I really don't swing that way. I'm sorry to disappoint.

Anyway, chamois are s**t. Open hose and fluffy drying towel are the only way to roll.

Nice.

You do realise you're French don't you?
british-fail-18754-1239294220-9.jpg

heheeh thanks for publish my post,i love you so much,the harnesses are a friends present,i dont know wath you do in UK,but in Spain a friends present is accepted.

Glad we got that sexual tension out in the open...

We do the same in the UK. But we also have common sense, something clearly lacking over your way.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
yeah, thanks for your constructive input to the forum!

maybe we (ie you) should move on now, maybe, please, before thread gets locked, infraction points thrown out, bannage!!!!!

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
This thread reminds me of what it'd be like to meet the parents of a partner and start arguing with them over something.... :rolleyes: