ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ds2500 vs pagid blue!

Clio Sport 172 ITB
i can say rc6 pads are AMAZING for trackday use :D saying that though i was using them on the road also and managed to get through a set of discs and pads in 15k :D

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Ran a new set of ds2500s with HC disks, braided lines and ATE superblue and they didn't fade all day at Cadwell. Was given plenty of hammer as 2 of us share the car and there's some real hard braking points round that track.

Same set up i had when i did Cadwell,had good strong predictable brakes all day. Great track aswel.

Nick hit nail on head, people are always going to suggest the products they sell.

Brakes are subjective like tyres, some people love a certain tyre and another person thinks they're average.

You pay your money you make your choice.

Stick to the bigger well known brands and you won't go far wrong.

Also i have never had any feedback of Brembo Max discs cracking, and i have sold a few sets to various cars that get used properly on track. Some of the cheaper drilled discs that are floating about can crack though

Last edited:

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Any of the suppliers doing good deals on the pagids at the minute? Blues, blacks or greys?

the pagid's off dan will be more than enough.. i have a set on my saxo VTS which are known for piss poor brakes and im sure you know what the roads are like surrounding his work shop and i go down at 90+ and still had no fade and when i parked up the brakes were blue off getting that much abuse and heat but no fade .. Il be putting pagid's on my cup when its back on the road

03 172 cup,97 supra
neither. Both overpriced. Pagids are good but not worth anything like the pricetag, and i hate ds2500s

Brembo max disks aare the single biggest waste of time ever created, all they do is wear out the pads faster, cost more and crack, all for twice the price of something that will last
what do you recommend then ? looking a good cheap track setup. thanks