ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DTM Exhaust

Clio 1.4 16V
Hi im thinking of buyin a DTM exhaust for my 2001 1.4 16V Clio, could anyone tell me if i will need to cut into the bumper to get it fitted, And where i can get one ive searched on ebay, but all i can find is the universal ones.

Clio 182
in 3 words..... don't do it. Not for me sorry. You can get something much better looking then a DTM exhaust. You'll be throwing your money away!!

Clio 182
No pictures but i've got a pro speed which has a nice subtle sound. I know a few people on here also have exhausts by GDI, Yozza or a slightly cheaper make which a few people have here is a Blue flame. Not sure if they are available for your model but are all good exhausts. IMO a DTM suits cars like golfs. You want an exhaust that does not look like something that you have just bolted on which I think the DTM type does. As you've got a 1.4 I suspect the purchase is for looks and sound. You don't want it looking like you've drove through Hafrauds with a magnet on your car!

Clio 182
google it, or you can also search this site to to get peoples opinions on each make. Think about things before commiting to an exhaust as you may wish you had'nt bothered after the noverty of a loud exhaust wears off and just becomes hard work to listen to after a few months of ownership