ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dual optics fitted and auto glymed :D shiny shiny

J

jakm15

fitted the dual optics this weekend and gave it a clean this morning.

Here is a list of what I’ve done what I can remember.

Dynamique alloys,
40mm lowering springs,
Front fog lights,
Ph2 rear lights,
Dynamique spoiler,
Clear side repeater lenses and sliver bulbs,
Silvervisons
Dual Optics

Really pleased with how its looks now. i think ive got it how i want it now, well ive ran out of things to do lol.

DSC00117.gif

DSC00118.gif

DSC00119.gif

DSC00120.gif

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Only thing i would change is the alloys matey, get some 172 alloys on and it'd look mint

Looking good atm though!

J

jakm15

just got some off ebay on a budget being 17 lol, 40mm lowering springs, they have done the job nicely.

J

jakm15

Only thing i would change is the alloys matey, get some 172 alloys on and it'd look mint

Looking good atm though!

ye they would look good, but only just got these with 4 brand new tyres on so ther staying for now

J

jakm15

Naughty naughty, did you think CS wouldnt notice the 2.0 16v badges? :p

2.0 16v eh?! looking good mate

lol i knew someone would notice that, i paid a tenner for them and they are worth every penny from the comments ive had off people.

i was at tesco filling up this morning and saw this bloke looking at the badge then he asked me was it a 2.0 so i said ye then he was amazed.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
lol i knew someone would notice that, i paid a tenner for them and they are worth every penny from the comments ive had off people.

i was at tesco filling up this morning and saw this bloke looking at the badge then he asked me was it a 2.0 so i said ye then he was amazed.

LOL

I'd finish it off with some colour coding.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
so not only are you lying with the badges, you are actually telling people you have a 2.0ltr? LOL classic :p

J

jakm15

so not only are you lying with the badges, you are actually telling people you have a 2.0ltr? LOL classic :p

ye no point having the badges if i dont lie lol, my mate asked me the other day was it a 2.0 so i said ye and he didnt notice its slow as fook

Nice mods, zorst next I reckon. ;)

got one. nice new shiny standard one, :D i replaced it when it had a hole in it and the new standard one sounds abit nicer than the renault one, must have less baffles in or something

FLOL that's just gay telling people you have a 2 litre engine. The car is starting to look good though.