ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dub Williams@FCS

Ive bumped into his bro on edition38 (thanks for the link lol)

Really was a peachy naples valver

Some good euro/dubd valvers in this thread.....One on borbet As *Drooools*

http://www.edition38.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=10256http://www.edition38.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=10256

And yes im a plate thief lol:oops: ....But deffo getting my own German plates

[Edited by Winston on 31 May 2005 at 4:05pm]

sorry bit i think that valver on borbets looks pants.

im not a fan of ronal turbos either really tbh, however Winston you have done a great job on your valver & they look spot on.

LY 200

Proper bo car that is winst and looks mean as funk in them pics with the bonnet off n engine showing!!!

Gotta agree tho them wheels on the blue valver look abit odd!!!

I though the cops would kill your ass if the wheels didnt sit inside the arches!?

535d / t5 caravelle

winston your car looks f**kin awesome mate,gonna get another valver or willy one day! top cars

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

She looks like the women out of that vid by afex twin(windowlicker)

cool car though

ian

535d / t5 caravelle

ha ha,quality,didnt f**kin realise it was you,and yeah they look the b****cks,they fit ok?

if you do a cossie prepare to be skint:eek:

535d / t5 caravelle

will do its just going through the mot at the minute,story goes a bit like this bought it in october last year,397bhp 2wd from scotland,did about 300 mile in it and melted a piston smoking an old m5 on the motorway-gutted,so anyway ggr wanted 5.5k to rebuild it,so i got all the parts for about 2.5k and my mates been rebuilding it over the months,just finished but mots ran out,so shouldnt be long,this week hopefully,only external mods are 17in oz super ts on a white saph,prob get some morrettes in black and spray the wheels graphite grey or similar,now you can see what i mean about being skint eh,lol