ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Duke Nukem Forever

Monaro VXR
Few new videos etc out now, and some people clearly actually playing the game on 360. "scheduled for a 2011 release"

If anyone buys a new version of borderlands you will get access to the demo from the code in the box they are now dropping in. Demo isn't out yet though. But think this is the most we have ever seen of the game.

Couldn't get this one to embed for some reason.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-10-duke-nukem/704166

Of course it might still never actually appear.

Then again it might turn up before GT5 ever does.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk4 .:R32
F**k I remember playing duke nukem 3D back in the day. Shooting pigs and killing hookers after pumping them <3

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
thats looks awesome. end of.

lets kick ass and chew gum, damn i'm all outta gum

Goliath I
Lol that was awesome, remember playing the original of that level.

Is it going to be some sort of remake?

'I'm gonna rip your head off and s**t down your neck'

Hope its as good as the original, loved it.

AK

M240i
5d6185cf-b996-386a.jpg

:).

Monaro VXR
Few more vids about this now, but thought I would add this one. Got some new info etc. Really looking forward to this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Octy VRS
It made me lol. I thought it would be rubbish but you can pick up a turd and throw it about! I'm sold.

Milltek'd clio 182
come get sommmme lol loved this game, but was so hard to play. definatley going to get this, just to bring back some memories lol

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive got a feeling this is gonna be one of those games that drops in price rapidly, nobody seems to be that bothered its coming out

ill be getting it but dont think ill be pre ordering it

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
ive got a feeling this is gonna be one of those games that drops in price rapidly, nobody seems to be that bothered its coming out

ill be getting it but dont think ill be pre ordering it

I get the feeling that this will either be superb, or a complete flop. There will be no middle-ground, I reckon. I might hang fire until the initial reviews come out, but part of me thinks about pre-ordering it anyway.

D.

Skoda Fabia vRS
well i defo want it, but just like every game i dont wanna pay £40 for it, so i think im gonna wait until a week or so after release day

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Have pre-ordered this now... for people not wanting to pay the £40, Tesco's are doing it for £27.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I get the feeling that this will either be superb, or a complete flop. There will be no middle-ground, I reckon. I might hang fire until the initial reviews come out, but part of me thinks about pre-ordering it anyway.

D.

Bingo.