ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Duke Nukem Forever

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm guessing there will be some deal for trading Brink in against it.. So I'll do that!

I got £30 trade in on Brink last week at Game when I traded it in for Dirt 3. Got bored very easy.

Looking forward to Duke though. Tesco it is i think.

I got £30 trade in on Brink last week at Game when I traded it in for Dirt 3. Got bored very easy.

Looking forward to Duke though. Tesco it is i think.

Yeah finished all the campaign and my mate stopped playing it, it's boring by yourself.
I hope it's like a "trade brink get duke for £5" deal.

I might just trade in LBP2 and get this.

Wheres the cheapest place atm? Game have got it up for £34.99 which isnt too bad tbh. Hopefully get £15+ for LBP2, which will make the game well worth getting.

Oh and because im a lazy bass, ill ask CS. Has this got online play? Whats the views on this?
Im not sure whether to get this on the PS3 or Xbox (I have more friends on PS3, so if online play is meant to be good, would probably get it on that).

Evo 5 RS

Seriously? You're linking that as an actual interpritation and review of what the games like?

lol that blokes a complete penis. Although he can be funny on occasion.

I think Darren's hit the name on the head - it's been in development for over 13 years. (Gearbox Software is actually a faction of 3D Realms)

I played the demo over the weekend.. the most fun I had in the 15 minutes was drawing naughty things on the whiteboard..it will go by unnoticed

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Just gave my mate a Duke Nukem First Access Key last night. Not sure if he went on and used it yet but will see later!

Definitely gonna buy it though.

Hail to the king, baby.

172 cup
Just gave my mate a Duke Nukem First Access Key last night. Not sure if he went on and used it yet but will see later!

Definitely gonna buy it though.

Hail to the king, baby.

They where giving these out free at the local gamestation downloading it now

Titanium Clio 182
You're obviously looking for an answer other than... "so that i can play it on my xbox 360" :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Got mine through the post too, haven't put it on yet, probably give it a quick blast later.

Evo 5 RS
It was only made available to certain types of pre-orders iirc, I just found it on BT

It's kind of two shades really as it's only meant to be a wee bit of fun - but in the same breath it's taken 13 years to make so you'd expect miracles

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I do get the impression they are trying to charm players with the jokes etc but the game is going to be pap, it's slow to start so as of yet I've seen very little action.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Having seen a few reviews, I think I'll save my money and finish Mass Effect 2 instead. :dapprove:

Skoda Fabia vRS
unless you have played the original, no point in buying this, you just wont 'get' it

it pays homage to the original in spades, the graphics shouldnt be any different than they are, if it was better it would feel too much like COD or something, as it is its still decent looking but makes you nostalgic about the old one

i think what they have done is brilliant, but, if you didnt play DN 3D your not gonna understand what this game is all about and you will think it sucks ass

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
From the reviews I've read, the ONLY reason it doesn't get the lowest review score is because of the nostalgia factor. lol.

Having played DN3D to death back in the day, I still don't think I'll bother.

Skoda Fabia vRS
if you played the old one to death, you will love it

the vast majority of gamers wont understand this game and its a bit sad really that it probably will flop big style, cos id like another after this to develop it into a more modern game, but im happy with what they have done with this one, i dont think id have liked it much if it was trying to be too new, it wouldnt be Duke

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I think my tastes have changed a bit since then. Hmm, not sure. :eek:

I'll pick it up when it's sub-£20 I think.

Next week? ;)

Yeah this game is pretty much just for original Duke fan's alike. I'm enjoying it, but various thing's cannot be ignored about the visual's and most annoyingly, the long loading time's (40 second's or so) between the short chapter's and when you die.
On the plus side, it does seem like an 8 hour game though.

Skoda Fabia vRS
yea the load times are a bit of a joke, cant understand that when its not that visually stunning, what can it be loading ?