ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dustbin Headphones

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I've done a search and haven't come up with much. My budget is £100 or under, they need to be a decent make with good quality bassy sound. Beats can do one.

Suggestions?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
They look bloody smart for £25 tbh. I was looking at Sennheiser and Bose ones hence the budget.

Stanton do a large DJ pro range. They get slated as DJ headphones but for day to day use they seem alright

Edit: If Bose ones are in budget and your big into your music I'd hands down get them. On the last set I tried the noise reduction feature was incredible...

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Bose ones are what I really have my heart set on as I have I really want something decent as I listen to music at least 8hrs a day tbh.

WESC are decent. I have a pair of WESC Basoons (I think that's what they're called). My ex got them, were about £110 I think.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like she should be wearing them... :eek:

I'm well jel of the white iPhone though. :(

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Got some Sennheiser open backed Monitors a few years back for about bang on budget. Sound epic but make sh*t stuff (low quality) sound even worse...

Open or closed back ? What's the crack... listening at work, at home, on the bus....?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Got some Sennheiser open backed Monitors a few years back for about bang on budget. Sound epic but make sh*t stuff (low quality) sound even worse...

Open or closed back ? What's the crack... listening at work, at home, on the bus....?

Luckily I haven't got much low quality music. Indoors and at work, I don't do buses.

Beats are awesome. Make sure you get studio ones, Rob.

I want a picture of you with them on as you will look like a ****.