ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dusty car

Hi, I get a lot of dust on my roof and bonnet from rain and usual crap from a street, now the dust gets on the car very fast after a couple of days after cleaning. I really dont want to be washing it all again.

Is there a product (spray maybe) that I can use to help wipe the crap off without damaging paint. Can you guys recommend anything?

Cheers.

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Aqua gleam deionizer attached to your hose, quick rinse and leave to dry. Maybe an idea.

BMW E46 330i Touring
You can use quick detailer or waterless wash if it's just dust. If it's a build-up of dust though, it should really be washed.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah, Meg's last touch is good.

I currently use a Poorboy's waterless wash, can't remember what it's called, but it's very good also.

106 GTi
If in doubt take the safe option and wash.

I would not risk and Quick Detail or Spray and Wipe products on anything other than very very light dust. Dirty rain is proper wash for me.

If you have not got time to do a full wash look into Quick and Easy Wash or Optimum car wash which allow you to wash a whole car without rinsing and a single bucket of water.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
or i foam the car up with a foam lance then rinse then dry with duragloss aquawax works a treat, but not too long