ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique owners/lowering

How much have you all lowered by, what kind of springs are you happy with the height and any problems?

Just wanting to know, cos i cant decide between 40mm and 60mm. The springs are being ordered on monday, so answers soon please:)

Lionel Richie

You beat me to it Roamer!!!!!!! My words exactly!!!!! ClioJohn, that pic you sent me defo aint on 40mm mine on 40mm you could get your fist in the arch betweeen the tyre, 60mm, you cant get you finger in!!!! (that pic i posted in the other thread was the day after i fitted the springs, so it hadnt bedded in) its much lower now, the tyre sits in the arch at the back, and nearly at the front

f**k it im going 60, if the ride is too harsh ill get uprated shockers. that looks nice.

Must be well tight getting the 17s on, looks like the 15s fill the space as it is.

Lionel Richie

Na, loads of room for the 17s, thats why im getting coilovers, i dont want to see the top of the tyre!!!!!