ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dynamique rage exhaust

i got a twin rage exhaust on my car yesterday cos i couldnt find any other exhaust for it and the exhaust is really loud. sounds like a subaru or somethin. but i only wanted one that made a little bit of noise not like that so does anyone no where i cud get a new piece from the cat back (standard). and if anyone would like to buy it who wants a loud exhaust then make me an offer with their standard pipe.

is it really that bad. how about a picture of it. been looking for a new exhaust for a while now but cant find 1 i like. any suggestions..

Audi S3 225

Wot size twin did u get? cos I was going to get the 5 inch twin that they did, looks mint, but I bought the single slash cut 4 inch from k-tec instead.

I went for k-tec in the end because rage are universal so they aren’t gonna be built for any car in particular so you wont get as good performance as an exhaust that is designed and built for your type car, in some cases you may even be losing power. That’s wot I was told when I asked about rage exhausts at the Motorworld in Maidstone.

Jonesy

How do you rate your K-tec exhaust? How loud is it? How good a fit was it? Have you noticed in performance gains? (Sorry about all the Qs)

H22A7 Accord Type R

K-tec............mine was LOUD! but its now nice and burbly!!! Probably settled in a bit, and me getting used to it! I believe K-tec are offering a quieter version for the 1.2 16v now. My dad and neighbours keep complaining when i reverse mine into the drive!! But.........anything to cover up the tappet noise of the 1.2 16v.......... pffffff!!!!!!!! Rob http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TwD2BqgX9p1tTPwMidA6slQyI4rKL1DLrxeJX63MQqnFMCDJkSwi5FjucP83GuddS7HzVJJwlj9WqwtVaqjiNLHemfBd9kAertI0v0uDXzvnfucqf8eQHg/DSCF0059

H22A7 Accord Type R

go robbie go robbie!!!!!!!! lol!!!!! whats happening wi urs lately anyway Rob, keep hearing lots about wheels for sale, and coilovers etc.........u got new wheels yet?? need to get some pics soon matey!

Rob

Audi S3 225

My k-tec exhaust is very nice indeed, sounds wicked proper loud sets off all the car alarms in the car parks. Only thing is, sometimes it seems too loud and other times it seems just right, dunno, probably just me tho??

It fitted on quite easily with little problems only took about an hour to fit, most of that time was trying to remove my sh*t peco powermaster backbox! Once that was off the ktec exhaust fitted on nicely, didn’t rattle and was nicely tucked under the bumper.

Now ive had my coilovers fitted and ive lowered it 70 ml all round the exhaust knocks on the heat shields and shakes about a bit on bumpy roads. The bloke at SPAX said that the exhaust is hitting the back axles, gotta get it sorted as soon as I get paid.

Part from that, ive noticed my car seems much more responsive, but that may be because of the induction kit I fitted at the same time, anyway, it defiantly is better than a standard exhaust and makes a whole of a difference to the look of your car.

H22A7 Accord Type R

i know what u mean! sometimes it is just right and others (late at night when im tired) its too loud!!!