ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique S

Had the chance of a 55 plate 1.6 dynamique S with 13,000 on the clock for £5500,opinions please,good car/bad car?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Id buy a mint Ph 2 172 mate, if you treat her nicley itll still return 35-39mpg.

My old boys got a red Dynamique with all the toys and it returns between 40-47 mpg. Not much in it considering!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
that was a good price, on the forcourt at my work that would be £6995 easy

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Yeah i meant to add, that seems kinda cheap?

Wheres it coming from, is it recorded damage or anything, how many owners?

306 GTI-6
difference between 39 and 47mpg, with petrol at 120p per litre, would be £208 a year on my 170mile a week work drives to and from work. Just for reference

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
difference between 39 and 47mpg, with petrol at 120p per litre, would be £208 a year on my 170mile a week work drives to and from work. Just for reference

47mpg driving at a steady speed, not braking harshly, anticipating avoiding obstructions etc etc...

Who drives like that everyday>? I was just pointing out that, thats about roughly what you can expect driving it semi-sensible.

If i spank the 172's wee arse hard she will still give me 28mpg all day long.

Im just saying the diffrence isnt much, then why not go for the RenaultSport, still it might not be everyones taste:eek:

306 GTI-6
I wasnt having a go, just trying to give an idea of difference mpg makes. To be honest, I drive like that to work. It takes more effort but you can see the difference it makes in how much less petrol you use. Save the lead foot for when I am off work etc.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Fair play bro.

I dont really vary my driving, id say im more assertive than aggresive lol

I tell you what though, old people there a fuckiing liability waiting to happen, hesitation at roundabouts is where these old tools most dangerous!

Clio Dynamic S 2.0VVT
Had the chance of a 55 plate 1.6 dynamique S with 13,000 on the clock for £5500,opinions please,good car/bad car?

My wife has a 1.6 same fuel comsumption as the 1.4 but with a bit more power but a lot more flexibility due to the variable valve timing. Has averaged 37 mpg over the last 9000 miles.

Dynamic S trim and alloys look good imo