ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dynamique vs clio sport

whats the difference between the 2 front seats?

i know the renault sport seats are leather and suade but is there any difference in the snugnice, ?

thing of just going for 2 182 front seats other then buckets, keep the original parts renault. :rasp:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Yup there exactly the same seats from the RS clio's and the Clio 'Sport' Dynamique range.

Not all the lower end models have the same "snugged up" seats. I think MOST Dynamique spec and above (Dyn S, extreme? etc)

It will be obvious if they havnt got them, the side bulsters are quite a bit smaller and the seat doesnt look as "buckety"

Be aware that the wiring for the airbags is slightly different and will need adjusting accordingly.

And that even though they are Renault seats, you need to inform insurance of change too.

Hope that helps.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I think I read somewhere that the Dynamiques above 1.4.... Basically all of them apart from 1.2s have "sport" suspension and seats.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
I think I read somewhere that the Dynamiques above 1.4.... Basically all of them apart from 1.2s have "sport" suspension and seats.

LOL

The 1.2 have the same seats as well :p

IIRC there are no suspension differences all the 'sport' (not RS) models have the same suspension.

LOL

The 1.2 have the same seats as well :p

IIRC there are no suspension differences all the 'sport' (not RS) models have the same suspension.

Nope springs and shocks are fifferent on different engine sizes also ARB are different.
Saying the sport models have sports uspension is questionable they will have different spring but so does a Authentique have different springs that say an initial.

There about 6 springs for ever model.