ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dynamique wheels!!!

RenaultSport clio 1.2 16v
hi all have a 55 reg clio with the 15" dynamique alloys....not rewally a fan of aftermarket alloys apart from the oz range....however was wondering whether to powder coat my wheels either anthracite(gun metal) or black.....my car is black so wondering what colour to go.what do you all reckon??and could any of you post up your cars preferably non rs with coloured wheels!!many thanx

RB 200 Cup!
they would look good in anthracite or even go for the sport 16" anthracites - ive got em on my car and they look the shixzzle

RenaultSport clio 1.2 16v
cheers bois!!!not quite up for sellin yet though!!!dont suppose you could post sum pics could ya!!??be a big help!!cheers

hi all have a 55 reg clio with the 15" dynamique alloys....not rewally a fan of aftermarket alloys apart from the oz range....however was wondering whether to powder coat my wheels either anthracite(gun metal) or black.....my car is black so wondering what colour to go.what do you all reckon??and could any of you post up your cars preferably non rs with coloured wheels!!many thanx

i want yours, lol, i swap you my 15 inch alloys and 3 have brand new tryes, and ill throw in a spare with a new tyre on it,
is yours the new shape ones, mine are of a 51 plate, go on swap swap swap