ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dyno day at PHQ 26th July

Cayman S, RB 182
Hi,

I've been interested since buying my 182 to see what it's putting out and saw this advertised on track scotland.....

"
Im organising a dyno day at Performance HQ (Dalgety Bay) for Saturday 26th of July, day is booked and deposit has been paid.*

Where?: Performance HQ Dalgety Bay KY11 9JN*

When?: Saturday 26th July @ 9am*

How much?: £45*

HQ have a state of the art £150k 4WD Dyno room with the latest and most accurate Dynolog system. This will give an accurate reading of power at the wheels from which the flywheel power is easily worked out. This day is open to FWD,RWD and 4WD/AWD. Price will cover 3 runs on the dyno and a general check of AF ratio's etc.*

Naturally this will be an all day event and as such is starting at 9am through till whenever.*

There are only 20 spaces available for the day of which nearly 10 are gone already, if your wanting a space then don't hesitate to pay/get in touch.*

Taking payments of £45 now, please send payments through PayPal as a gift to*michaelhunter80@hotmail.com*(please include your name, contact number and what you will be driving). Alternatively send me a message and we can work something out.*"

There are 9 spaces left atm. I've been up for a couple of dyno days and also Russ worked on my Evo before I killed it. Very professional guys and it's a great set up. They usually have a TV set up streaming the dyno results so everyone can watch and compare.

Anybody fancy it?

Cheers