ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E. Anglian members help! ROCHFORD TYRES

BMW 320d Sport

I need someone who can suggest a decent wheel finishers/powder coaters around the Lowestoft/Yarmouth/Norwich area. Ill need them to inspect and powder coat my wheels cos ROCHFORD TYRES ARE CROOKS.

To cut a very long story short, they are claiming that all the nicks and chips taken out of my wheels while it was at the workshop being rolled around are not because of their shoddy workmanship, but because apparently someones been dropping tools on the wheels and mistreating them. When I showed them that you can dig the supposed powder coat out with your fingernail and that even the slightest light knock will take it right down to the primer, I was told that that is what powder coat is like, weve done the best we can, if you dont like it, too bad, theres nothing else we can do because you took the wheels away from our premises.

f**king liars. They did the job with a rattle can and dont want to admit they made a mistake. The boss wouldnt even have the courage to come out and face me. If I dont get a full refund in the next week its going to court. STAY AWAY FROM ROCHFORD TYRES- THEY ARE INCOMPETENT AND HONESTLY THINK THAT A POWDER COATING THAT THEY DO IS SATISFACTORY IF YOU CAN TAKE CHUNKS OFF IT WITH YOUR FINGERNAILS.

I dont normally get this angry about things, but youd think, just once, a company could hold their hands up and say, yes we got it wrong, let us fix it for you. But what did they do at Rochford Tyres? They offered to refurb the whole lot for me for £170. I almost smacked the geezer in the face.

RS Megane DCi 175

Sorry to hear that mate.
I got my wheels from them and they were really good and helpful.
Youre right tho, you should kick up stink and get a refund.