ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E-mails (GMail & push...)

AK

M240i
Right, I have Gmail set-up as an Exchange account on my iPhone as per Googles instructions, so I can sync my calendar.

Up until yesterday my e-mails were being pushed, i.e. i'd receive the on the phone 2-5 mins after i had received them in Gmail. Now though, i've just received 2 e-mails on the iPhone that were received in Gmail @ 2.30pm... that's quite a delay...

No settings have changed and in my mail settings it still says Folders to Push > Inbox...

How do I get it back to the way it was :(

Help...

Thanks.

Tesla MP3 2021
Strange, is it doing it on every email or?

Could have just been a genuine delay with Google.

AK

M240i
Just from the Gmail account, my other (4) accounts on iPhone are fine, including another Gmail one that's not set up as an 'exchange' account...

Yeah, it's the second day it's done it... will give it a couple more days then...

Tesla MP3 2021
Yeah give it a few more days, then if still no good, try deleting the account and re-adding it.