ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E3 2013

Evo 5 RS
Yeah it looks to be the best E3 in a long while, but it was too be expected with new hardware. I can see why people are a bit dubious about GTAV being clouded over, although it doesn't bother me personally. I've got a 360, I will be buying it, simple as.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Well, if graphics can be like this in gameplay and obviously not pre-rendered, I'll be hugely impressed. This is the sort of stuff I've always looked forward to. Like, at times actually not being able to differentiate between reality and a game.

I don't know what the point of the game is, but I want it

Last edited by a moderator:
  Evo 5 RS
Maybe a NFS Most Wanted clone but with proper content and minimal Porsche w**k shafting.

f**k yeh.

capturesq.jpg

Last edited:
  Evo 5 RS
I got it, I thought I'd let you stew though. lol

Not sure if it's been mentioned but you get 1 years free subscription to XBLGold with all launch day purchases. Not sure if it applies to pre-orders.

This is my second favouritist creation game thingy at E3 thus far.

6 minutes of gameplay from Sony's conference.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
The more I see of Watch Dogs, the more I think it's going to my GOTY rather than the new GTA

The tablet stuff looks awesome. Might be a good way of getting the wife to play with me, heh.

In Blackout mode, it appears to have VATS. 400% sold.

Last edited:
  Evo 5 RS
When they announced it with the original footage I thought it looked a bit too ambitious, which it is. Only now it looks like they might of possibly-actually made it work lol. Assassins Creed 3 didn't leave me with a pleasant after taste init. First 75%, fantastic. Then you slowly realise it isn't going anywhere, and it s**ts on you, bang in the middle of your chest.

Evo 5 RS
F*ck. Don't even think I put that much into Skyrim lol.

Mirrors Edge 2. Yussss. Great fun Yesh. It's depressing that I won't get anywhere near enough time to play all this crap.

Evo 5 RS
GAME are advertising the Xbox One with one controller. In fact thinking about it I can't remember a console (least at launch) that came with two

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think they will both come with one controller and one game.

Stores will probably include second controllers and extra games as part of bundles though.

Jut looking at the video's. The Crew looks superb, as does The division.

clio 16v
Lol at fake dk.

Sony nailed it IMO. Outplayed Microsoft on all points.

Exactly this. No DRM, no restrictions on used games, cheaper and doesn't come boxed with a shitty motion sensor.

I'm definitely jumping ship. Bye Bye Xbox....

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
PS4 will come with a GTA V bundle apparently.

That was PS3.

What got me most from last night was the sheer amount of partnerships seemingly created for PS4. Every developer Sony talked about had an exclusive partnership and had exclusive content. To me considering how much were cross platform games could show how developers are now looking at Sony having the better "gaming" console.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Yeah I may miss Forza but I'm sure the eventual release of GT6 on PS4 will fill the hole.....

If GT5 is anything to go by it won't.

You buy a console to play games not for because of the spec.

IMO the Xbox has the better exclusive title line up.

£30 price difference is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
From MY point of view,

XBox advantages:
More of my friends are on XBL and will buy the XBO.
I prefer the user interface.
I much prefer XBL to PSN.
The controller.
I find the exclusives better to play (Forza Motorsport 5) - this may be due to more friends playing, as said above.
Achievements > Trophies.
Kinect 2 included.
TV integration etc.

PS4 advantages:
Price.
Used game compatibility.
Region free.
The exclusives.

It's all very subjective, and I will be buying both consoles, but if a game is multi-platform, I'll always tend to go for the MS version over Sony. Just my preference because of the advantages I listed from my perspective.

Both will be superb consoles and I'm really looking forward to seeing them in action.

clio 16v
Gt6 was PS3.

Well is hasn't been released on anything yet, but yes it is a PS3 title. However lots of reports stating that it will come to PS4, if not GT7 obviously will.

If GT5 is anything to go by it won't.

You buy a console to play games not for because of the spec.

IMO the Xbox has the better exclusive title line up.

£30 price difference is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Launch titles mean very little really. Most of the games I play are cross platform - battlefield, COD, assassins creed etc

Coupled with this the vast majority of my mates are jumping ship too. It's a no contest really. Oh and the price difference is £80 with the Xbox sporting cutting edge DDR3 RAM. I mean really? LOL

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Well is hasn't been released on anything yet, but yes it is a PS3 title. However lots of reports stating that it will come to PS4, if not GT7 obviously will.

Launch titles mean very little really. Most of the games I play are cross platform - battlefield, COD, assassins creed etc

Coupled with this the vast majority of my mates are jumping ship too. It's a no contest really. Oh and the price difference is £80 with the Xbox sporting cutting edge DDR3 RAM. I mean really? LOL

Oh my bad, thought the PS4 was £399.

If your friends are jumping ship then fair enough.

Regardless, Sony had best get it right this time round as they can't afford to throw away any more $$$.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like Sony have changed their interface from the old XMB of the PS3 to a more social style (maybe more like the Xbox's)

Looks OK too. Cross party chat has been confirmed (although I think it should have been an update for the PS3 a while ago!)

Screen shots of new interface. All found here http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/ps4-release-date-news-and-features-937822

_bmUploads_2013-02-28_1567_Screen_010-580-90.jpg

_bmUploads_2013-02-28_1575_Screen_200-580-90.jpg

_bmUploads_2013-02-28_1570_Screen_040-580-90.jpg

Instant on/off. No loading time. Also the ability to start downloading games and play them before they have finished. Also you can download games from your phone and they will go straight to the PS4.

​BluRay will be 3 times faster than previous model. Not sure if it will be quicker than the Xbone.