ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E46 BMW M3

Dan's (Quade) friend contacted me asking for a shoot on his pride and joy....an m3 :cool:

E46 M3s are one of my personal favourite cars, and this car was a mint example. Unfortunately it is a very dark black/blue colour, and any automotive photographers will know....black cars are a nightmare to shoot.
With that excuse over....I'm pretty pleased with the results, I still havent fully mastered shooting dark cars yet, but Im learning as I go!

Only processed a few so far, got quite a few more to go through still!

1. My favourite so far
DSC_4524-Edit.jpg

DSC_4570.jpg

DSC_4486-copy.jpg

DSC_4449.gif

DSC_4514-Edit-copy.jpg

6. This looks a little dark on my monitor (which is calibrated!) so might have to re-edit this.
DSC_4600.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
I know which competition I'd be tempted to put #2 or #6 in if I were you. ;) #6 Looks fine to me, but my laptop monitor is atrocious so you're probably right.

Looks like it's the same colour as Scutch's new purchase?

Great photos anyway, really like them all. :)

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Thought u werent gonna do these till 2moro mate! Looks pure class as usual.:cool: Glad we couldnt do any rig shots, couldnt be arsed to push that thing!;)

lol, Well I thought we were gonna be back from the airfield a lot later than we were, so I had time when I got back.
Still got a few more to go through :)