ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Early 2000s Saxo

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Only done 30k miles because no one wants to drive the f**king thing! No redeeming features bar the number plate if it comes with it.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I think those spacers start and end in different time zones!

I've never ever ever wanted a car that looked like that, even at 17!

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clubman Cooper S
What is with the rear bumper/apron thing? Just asking to be stamped on!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  R5gtt, 182, volvo...
What is with the rear bumper/apron thing? Just asking to be stamped on!

Many years ago a friend of mine would drive down the local cinema car part on a Friday night a disassemble body kittens cars.. Most after market body kits are held on with 2 screws or some glue and that's makes for easy destruction..

Bumpers, arches, spoilers, wingmirrors would all get pulled off and placed on the roof..

Chromoflare paint? That involved parking up next to the car with a load of nitromors and enjoying a Big Mac while watching the paint fall off...

Private school kids are the worst.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a snotter!

We have been trying so hard to forget, and pretend that people never did this to cars.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
That headlining is genius! It'd keep the little lad happy anyway

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Several
I well remember when magazines and cruises were full of cars like this. Those were the days. Times and fashions change, but the modified car scene was a pretty exciting place back then.

Better than idiotic 13x10" wheels and sticker bombing. at least people put some effort in to it.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I well remember when magazines and cruises were full of cars like this. Those were the days. Times and fashions change, but the modified car scene was a pretty exciting place back then.

Better than idiotic 13x10" wheels and sticker bombing. at least people put some effort in to it.

Yes and no, some people put effort in and plenty of others did not.

The ones that made it into magazines put the time/effort/money in, but for each one of them there were 100 knobbers who slapped some s**t from Halfords on and ripped around like a right c**t.

17" TSW's, on stock springs.
Lexus lights
Jap style backbox
poorly fitted under car lights
LED headlight washers
bunch of stickers down the side of the door.

Stick all that s**t on an old Corsa, Saxo or whatever and you were ready to rip it up down the local supermarket.