ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Rolling Road Day Pics

Clio 182
Hi peeps, thought I'd stick a few pics up to start you off ...

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

What a lovely day for it! Met a few new people, although I have no idea who they all were. Good meet guys and gals :D

Last edited by a moderator:
  Evo 6, E92 320d
Re: East Anglia Rlling Road Day Pics

You met me:)

(silver ph1 at tescos, just drive past why dontcha;))

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R

I always have great intentions of getting to know new people at each meet but its always so easy to just stick with who you know..... 2 Nice Pics of mine there :)

Clio 182

Haha yeh can't beliiiieve I didn't see u all in there haha, looked in there too! Ended up askin some polsh guys in a clio if they were goin to Ipswich! Ooops! Wot a div :eek:

6/468 17poo

Nice photos, such a good day for it! Does anyone know what the monaco is lowered on in the above picture? Tried to speak to the owner but couldnt work out who was who, springs were red presumed sportlines?

Ryan

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R

Eibach Sportlines that were fitted about a week or 2 ago.... db is his Username

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R

Yeah its a nice drop..... I've got a set in my Boot for the GF's Dynamique as its crying out for a subtle drop.

6/468 17poo

On the RR today noticed my engine moving ALOT so i think new mounts are in order, thought they were a bit worn but not that bad, better do them first..........nuts!

R26r R26

Haha yeh can't beliiiieve I didn't see u all in there haha, looked in there too! Ended up askin some polsh guys in a clio if they were goin to Ipswich! Ooops! Wot a div :eek:

Blonde moment ;)

Good pics Em. Did the dirty V6 turn up?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

Your valver must have a willy engine or cams dude, surely cant pull that much more than standard on 156k with no mods!

Insignia SRi

So whats next Dan to improve on 162hp????

Im thinking remap and yozza after hearing them yesterday!!!

Insignia SRi

Just had a read of your thread and I reckon what you have planned sounds spot on, im gona service mine at the weekend I think plugs, oil etc and then remap next week and il see if I can get any improvement!!

Your valver must have a willy engine or cams dude, surely cant pull that much more than standard on 156k with no mods!

I brought it 6 months ago with no service history, and it all looked standard so I assumed it was - but I agree something must be done to pull 152 BHP! I think its cams - its running on a 1.8 map at the moment.

Bumder With A Buffer

I took a few s**tty ones of the random mini's and stuff that was round the back.....Can even see the dirty V6 in one.

05042009532.jpg

05042009533.jpg

05042009534.jpg

05042009534.jpg

05042009536.jpg

05042009535.jpg

And a very crap vid of mine on the rollers :) Shame you cant make out the yozza exhaust..it sounds niiiice

th_05042009001.jpg

EDIT.....

f**k me check out the smoke after about 15 seconds :(

Bumder With A Buffer
No-one else got any decent pics/videos?? There was loads of people getting videos.... who was the guy in the Turtles T-Shirt? I didnt get to say hello to you!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
nice vid rich, for some reason I didnt take any pics at all. To much talking :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Poor Effort on Pics so far..... I didn't even have my camera with me :eek:

Bumder With A Buffer
People were taking them but for some reason no-one is posting them up :(

Danny took a few that I saw.