ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands Modified

Clio 1.6 16v
Hi guys,

I use a site called www.emmodified.co.uk based for the people around the east midlands!

So if anybody would like to sign up to that forum it would be a great help getting it abit more active!

Plus they have a meet being held in Grantham at Dunelm Car park on the 9th of january with a good 40 odd confirmed as attending so it could be a good turn out!

Take a look and just give me a message if you want to find out any more details!

Its nice to see a car site send out the right message.

These will be anything from car parks to social pub visits, We do not need people who want to come and try to race etc, the site was not made for that it was made for people to get together and view/discuss other peoples cars not cause hastle to the public.

Clio 1.6 16v
Yeah sure sorry guys!

Well i made it not so long back because Grantham area and my surrounding is kind of dead and in honesty has alot of tools who just think its fun to do stupid things in there cars etc.

Thats what lead me to making it called east midlands modified instead of just Grantham as that way i dont have to have the people who i know arent in the right mind on the forum!

Basically its a forum for people to go on and use and what not, we will also be having monthly/2 monthly meets (Big and small) the one that is due on the 9th of january should have a good 40-50 odd, however for anybody that comes
and thinks its cool to do donuts(try) or anything stupid, il just take down there number plate and if police try to move us on just give it them as i really cant be arsed with people ruining it for others :)

Feel more than free to sign up though! the more people from the area i can get the better and bigger it will be in the end. I will start making more and more forums within the main one for areas and what not soon so everybody is catered for.

If you have anything else you want to know just give me a message or reply on here and il try sort it :)

Clio 1.6 16v
Hi Guys!

We had our first yearly meet yesterday and surprisingly it went alot better than i ever expected i could make it haha!

Big array of different cars! everybody walking around talking not just stood with one car it all turned out well!

117 cars where counted in the space of 2 car parks and a side area so it was probably the biggest meet Grantham has ever held!

Wasnt bad in my opinion :)

MK3, RX450H.
I would of come but Grantham is quite a hefty drive on my one.
Maybe if you could hold some close to Derby it'd be good. Derby's modified cars are well known for the mods.
Hopefully you will move places cause it is Derbyshire and Derby kind of state's that..

Clio 1.6 16v
Don't you worry, il be moving it around constantly, i think the next one will be close to the Lincoln area if thats any closer to you?

Even saying that though it was hugely worth the drive the last one i organised...

100+ attended,

Jap, french, track, euro whatever you wanted it came haha... Even some 200sx came drifting in which made everybody go abit wild!.

The more people we get to it the better its going to become, Im going to aim for around 150-200 for the next one and escalate it from there.

Il also start making stickers and what not, and organising stands for shows along with all of this :)