ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eBay - Clio ride lol

Ok, I was bored when I listed it! :devilish:

... but anything to get the punters looking at my eBay listings!

Will soon be listing some 16V bits - Phase II dials, gearknob etc, which have been replaced by Williams items.

The alloys are also for sale - replaced my correct recond Phase II silver alloys (please view my other eBay items!)

Keep happy & stay roadworthy ;)

Theyre bidding to win - it isnt a fare as such! Besides, the winner will be paying for the coffee & nibbles !! hehehe

Anyway, I doubt Ill get any bidders! :p

... just put a reserve on JUST IN CASE someone expects me 2 ferry them about WORCESTERSHIRE for 99pence!

I can guarantee this will be the ride of their life! (or walk of their life, if I dont get it serviced soon lolol) :D

CTR

Might get more response from the ladies if you post a piccy of the chauffeur. May be considered pimping yourself out....

LOL at the description though! Most polite way Ive ever seen of saying No fatties!

..... in reply .... "What is your range for collection? Do you pick up or does the winner come to you?"

I can pick up brunettes (if that helps) lolol