ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eBay offer code

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Genuine ones?

How the f**k should I know…it’s not like they are going to advertise them as fakes in the listing 😂
Quick look up of the seller suggests they are Ok as they are the U.K. largest supplier of Osram and NGK dealers. But I’ll double check when they arrive so thanks for the heads up

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
How the f**k should I know…it’s not like they are going to advertise them as fakes in the listing 😂

You check the business name at the bottom of the listing, if it's some place in China you can't pronounce or some shithole in Eastern Europe then the items are fake.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Hello this didn't help I want 20% off, please can you help?

Didn't work, I want my money back!

And I want to rest my head between Holly Willoughby’s breast muttering the word ‘bitty’ but that ain’t happening either…15% is all I can help with…maybe a reach around, but I’m not driving to Northernshire to tickle your gooseberries

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
@RustyMojo worked for me (y) Can't wait to try out these fake sparkplugs
I mean the picture looked genuine 😂
D6688330-BA81-4ACF-A1C7-179A7CC00AD2.jpeg