ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECOTEK VALVES

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Ben P the RT isnt teh best car to fit it on mate. Brun sent his back as the place where it fits is not centre so you dont get the full benefit on the RT.

James you may need extra pipe if you dont want to cut into the existing pipe mate.

The only thing I found a pain was the constant farting sound you get from it but the piper X filter will kill most of it anyway

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Yepp !

Alot of people dont think they work but I have seen positive things with mine mate so its upto you wether you do it...

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea, i removed mine after realising that the brake vacuum servo hose on my RT is offset to one side, and because of the TB design, this means that the air the unit draws in, would only really have an effect on half of the engine, which im sure wouldnt be any good