ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU Remapping?????

2002 Cup172
possibly, was asked if i wanted 1 earlier 2day for my cup but had not heard off them so was just seeing if any1 else had.

2002 Cup172
could i run the rs tuner too?

prob not good idea on standard engine. even ecu will only be used for certain reasons oh and only in the dry. im tooooo much of a loon,

what bhp does grpN take it too? any ideas?

will be runnin a CDA filter too plus try to run it in conjuntion with the acoustic valve so i can get the shift light working again.

2002 Cup172
thats fair.

as the CDA kit will b goin in ill def notice the difference then yay.

think the limiter has been removed and not just increased so not too sure wether to just nail once just to find out or not.

decisions decisions grrrrr

2002 Cup172
Yup my cup has a shift light as standard in the bottom right of the dash clocks.

I took the acoustic valve out today to see if it restricts the engine or not and was wondering what the wires were for on it, as it's operated by a vacum.

So my only thought was it was the shift light and it was.

So all you peeps out there who say it does nothing I tell you now it does it controls the shift light.

Dont reckon anybody cares though but it is dam helpful at night.

106 GTI
Yup my cup has a shift light as standard in the bottom right of the dash clocks.

I took the acoustic valve out today to see if it restricts the engine or not and was wondering what the wires were for on it, as it's operated by a vacum.

So my only thought was it was the shift light and it was.

So all you peeps out there who say it does nothing I tell you now it does it controls the shift light.

Dont reckon anybody cares though but it is dam helpful at night.

Ive removed my acoustic valve and the shift light works so what you said above is wrong.

2002 Cup172
shift light working agian now lol car is bein a cow.

Also petrol light came on today at well over the bottom line today while driving around at 35mph for miles aghhhhhhh the Gremilins have attacked my car.