ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

edge 12" sub and amp

im looking to upgrade the speakers and headunit in my clio and came across edge audio.. is this sub any good or worth getting or what other alternatives are there for same price range?

vaux cavalier
The 'EDGE' brand is relatively new....I think that its an off shoot of 'Vibe' & 'Fli', as in another series from the same people....

If you can demo one before purchase & it meets your needs then I can't see an issue....BUT, your not going to be able to research long term reliability....

I would also tend to avoid the E-Bay sellers, just creates hassle if warranty work is required....

I would look around for older JBL GTO series amps etc as an alternative, these have a proven track record & latest prices seem good vfm....

thanks for the advice.. also if i change the headunit that means i would lose the display on the dash... is there any way around this? (yes im new) haha thanks

'06 MK3 Clio 1.4L
I just fitted a sub for my mate, he bought one of them edge 900w subs with a built in amp for £99 in halfords...

Gotta say its a damn good sub for £99! bass is awsome...

thanks man, ye im seriously considering this sub and amp.. the only thing i dont like is changing the headunit im goin to lose the display on the dash.. hope i can get around it :(