ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EE Customers- no service this morning?

330i. E30 Touring.
Mine's been saying no service since i got to work- anyone else having the same issues?

330i. E30 Touring.
FFS. Useless.

No service all morning in Surrey. Tried to call up ' we expect to be able to answer your call in 20 minutes'.

nice.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I rang them the other day because my signal is great, but it never works and just fires people through to voicemail.

The 3G network is always fine when I turn 4G off but 4G is terrible.

OK for me, but a colleague is having issues with a 3g stick in Skipton, and his phone cut off mid call. Something going on.

Ph1 ITB'd 172
I rang them the other day because my signal is great, but it never works and just fires people through to voicemail.

The 3G network is always fine when I turn 4G off but 4G is terrible.

Must be your crappy Samsung.

I bet you're glad to be paying the extra for 4G if it's crap.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

Happens to me literally about 25% of the time people ring me. I've even had the phone in my hand, with full signal, and it's gone straight to voice mail.

Get used to it, and the service issues. Because it's EE. Can't wait to go to a less retarded f**king useless provider.

275 Trophy
Been very patchy for me over the last few days or even a couple of weeks thinking about it. Normally it fine so I guess there is a problem.