ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach Sportline springs or Rokkor Coilovers?

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
If you had the choice between Eibach Sportline springs or Rokkor Coilovers what would you choose?

Obviously Rokkor's will give more low's.

What's your thought's about how they handle and comfort?

do a search on sportlines.

I would steer clear of those rokkor cack.. I have sportlines and can't recommend them enough

e92 330i
I had sportlines, then went to racelands/rokkors. Now i have another clio I went for sportlines again.

The coilovers are good for low. But my god the ride is bad.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
So glad this thread came about, its helped me make my mind up about what im going to do!

do sportlines actually give a decent drop though? im only looking for between 30 and 40 mill ish?

Edit:

Where is the best place to buy them from?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
  e92 330i
Demontweeks ebay shop actually worked out cheapest i found. £148 delivered. Yes they give a good drop, around 40mm front 30mm back.

Dont waste money on cheap coilovers, buy right first or dont bother at all. If i was you i would go for eibachs, its what ive decided to go for after having ktecs.
Think Kam racing is good for eibachs.