ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eikoorb - Cup of Beans

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
49,700 Miles - 22nd June 2010

Car has settled a tad more on the sportlines over the last few days. Really love how it sits now:

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

RB One Eight Two
Your car looks awesome mate! Gloss black wheels look great on an inferno :cool:

Have you ever thought about painting your calipers mate?

RB One Eight Two
yeh I have mate, I just don't know what colour to do them.
any suggestions?

I would probably paint them silver mate, to go with the bullets, nothing to fancy but silver just looks neat and tidy ;) Thats the colour im going to paint mine

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
I would probably paint them silver mate, to go with the bullets, nothing to fancy but silver just looks neat and tidy ;) Thats the colour im going to paint mine

Ahh yeh good shout!
I was originally thinking red, but I'm not sure how that would look with the Inferno...maybe quite good, Inferno is red based after all?
I'll give them a go over the weekend :)

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Not updated this in a while, so here goes.

56,000 Miles - 13th March 2011

New bullets and a bloody good clean!

DSC_0668.jpg

56,000 Miles - 15th March 2011

Got the tracking done again due to potholes etc. Grrr.

S4 Avant
Looks very nice!

....and the turinis, very "baaaaaaaa"

Mine needs a trip to a body shop for some spray work, debating whether or not to keep it for that long though :dapprove:

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
:(

I didn't think I'd be writing this for a long time, but the Clio has gone!
I've recently moved into a flat in town, without a car park space. I have the option to pay for parking but as I walk to work I kept the car at my parents and only used it on a weekend.
I also had a service, tax and my insurance loooming in the next few months, which was going to be a big cost I couldn't afford to only use it once a week at most.

My mums friend owns a local carsales garage, so I went down out of interest to have a word. He offered me an awesome trade in price I really couldn't turn down against a cheap run about I can use for the next year or so, and also the girlfriend can be insured on.
So, going against normal CS style I haven't gone for a more expensive car to save money (LOL), I've gone for a cheaper car with a really good amount of money back my way.

The new car is an 02 plate 1.4 VW Polo, 1 owner from new, 60K on the clock, FSH and it's spotless. As a part of the deal, the dealer has just done the belts, serviced it, MOT'd it and also taxed it - most of which I had to pay on the Clio in the next few months. I know it's a boring car, but it will fill a void until my next purchase in a year or so. I don't have any photo's of it as yet, but it's just a standard Polo!
The money I got back from the dealer I've put into a savings account to put towards my next car, which will hopefully be a 197.

I already miss the Clio dearly. I've looked after it to a rediculous level over the past 2 years of ownership. I almost had tears driving away from the dealer, but it was the sensible option with all bared in mind. I've left the CS sticker in the rear, so I really hope the new owner joins up!

The final photo's I have of the Bean

6005320451_de47bdca7b_b.jpg

6005326275_e54ca728ef_b.jpg

6005333467_bd335d10f9_b.jpg

6005333467_bd335d10f9_b.jpg

6005344995_7399379aeb_b.jpg

6005358997_fbbb8a1233_b.jpg

6005365793_6bdc5cb845_b.jpg

6005914952_63684eb051_b.jpg

6005376615_26a775856e_b.jpg

:(

Of course I'm still staying a member on here, and as mentioned should have a 197 in a year or so's time.

Onwards and upwards,
Brookie!