ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EK's

EK9 = Silver, White, Black or Yellow. It's unlikely someone has sprayed one a different colour (although not impossible) it's probably a VTi that's been kitted up and had a hub conversion.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Possibly a jackass comment but wtf is sticking out of the engine bay on the EK in the first set of pics!?

Americans don't have the same laws regarding s**t sticking out and causing injury in the event of an accident. You've only got to look at the rat rod scene in particular to imagine the kind of horrific injuries you'd get if one hit you even at very low speed.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Saw a white ek9 today in bradford, looked soooooo nice. Was pretty much standard apart from a drop, couldn't get a pic, was driving :(

Jap Shed
they really dont need lowering for handling reasons, as std they feel like a sorted 172 on HR's ect.

Looks better though!!

EK9 = Silver, White, Black or Yellow. It's unlikely someone has sprayed one a different colour (although not impossible) it's probably a VTi that's been kitted up and had a hub conversion.

I thought as much, just didn't think hub conversions were that popular as such.

S2000 + E91 330D
dsc0007kn.jpg

Unfortunately she might be up for sale in the new year :(

S2000 + E91 330D
Insurance mainly. I'm only 20 so its a right cnut. If worst comes to worst I COULD sorn her. Until i can afford, but i dunno.

If it's mint (I can't remember if I've seen a thread about yours if there is one so no idea on grade, spec condition etc) I'd be inclined to try and hang on to it in your shoes.

S2000 + E91 330D
Yeah it's fairly special. The only downside is the mileage on the chassis. 100k. But she gets a polish and a coat of dodo juice every month or so. Interior is spotless. Drivers bolsters are like new. Unlike most you see lol

more pics.

4853062926_5e648c538e_z.jpg

4923633646_37edc433d4_z.jpg

4880803550_b8fbb437f3_z.jpg

(NOTE: I nearly stabbed my sister after I saw she had been drinking beer inside the car)
4880798460_1e99b6e858_z.jpg

4880181449_e1b9db54a2_z.jpg

Certainly looks nice and clean. What mods has it got aside from the B18 swap? I see an IK and A/C Delete, spoiler tilt brackets? and aside from the Spoon N1 looking at the ride height I'm guessing coilovers of some description and extended/anodised wheelnuts.

Disastra Coupe
I'd punch the guy leaning on it too... Or maybe not being a skinny runt, but i'd have asked him to remove his hand lol.

S2000 + E91 330D
Off the top of my head.

Shes a 2000 RX ek9
Spoon low seat rails. (Drivers and Passengers)
BC Coilovers.
AEM V2
Edelbrock Performer X - Inlet Manifold
Custom 2.5" b pipe.
Lightend Flywheel

Off the top of my head.

Shes a 2000 RX ek9
Spoon low seat rails. (Drivers and Passengers)
BC Coilovers.
AEM V2
Edelbrock Performer X - Inlet Manifold
Custom 2.5" b pipe.
Lightend Flywheel

How d'you find the BC's? One of the things I've toyed with picking up when I finally sort myself out with a 9.

Do not want. Don't like the look, the styling, alleged no power till you thrash them, the inside , the scene thing.

They remind me of the local takeaway drivers car with a millionK HID's

I guess you either get the Jap thing, or you dont!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I like a few of them but none shout "awsome" to me unless its one of the big 600bhp turbo jobbies. Admitedly they have cracking little motors but they sound bloody horrific at full chat. You'll get a similar noise down the nearest council estate where some scrote has nicked a saxo or corsa the night before and pulled the exhaust off. Also MOST people that drive them seem to think the extra kick from their Vtec is the be all and end all. The type that park in a Smaky Dee's car park and try to impress the local 15 year old girls with their needle bouncing on the 15,000rpm rev limit every 10 minutes.

Do like the look of the supercharged v6 one.

Do not want. Don't like the look, the styling, alleged no power till you thrash them, the inside , the scene thing.

They remind me of the local takeaway drivers car with a millionK HID's

I guess you either get the Jap thing, or you dont!

Driven one?

Jap Shed
I like a few of them but none shout "awsome" to me unless its one of the big 600bhp turbo jobbies. Admitedly they have cracking little motors but they sound bloody horrific at full chat. You'll get a similar noise down the nearest council estate where some scrote has nicked a saxo or corsa the night before and pulled the exhaust off. Also MOST people that drive them seem to think the extra kick from their Vtec is the be all and end all. The type that park in a Smaky Dee's car park and try to impress the local 15 year old girls with their needle bouncing on the 15,000rpm rev limit every 10 minutes.

Do like the look of the supercharged v6 one.

unlikley to see an ek9's owner doing the above, mose are enthusiasts.

Disastra Coupe
Ugh, don't mention the folks who reckon vtec is the best thing since sliced bread. Half my mate's are like that and it absolutely does my head in.

As it happens i was talking to the bloke who own's the chippy near me tonight. He had an S2000 and a Focus ST and he said the ST was a much better engine regard's usability. Said the S2000 had to be screamed to death to go anywhere, where as the ST had grunt in a lot more places and so was much better on the road. My dad said the same when he drove an S2000 - yet his mate tried to compare driving an S2000 to a motorbike... Said it's the closest thing you'll get without actually being on a bike. No, just no.

S2000 + E91 330D
How d'you find the BC's? One of the things I've toyed with picking up when I finally sort myself out with a 9.

Definitely worth it. Although I've got different spring rates. Just has to ask when I rang to order them for different ones. The ones that come with them are a little on the harsh side.