ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electric window broke

Hey, last night my window dropped when i went to put it down and i have checked and the wire has snapped off at a white connector thing. Does anyone know if you can buy the wire by itself or do you have to buy the full regulator.

Thanx, Peter

Also would anyone have any instructions on where the cable attaches to or know of any sites which could help me.

Peter

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

prob can get wire mate, when mine stopped working, dodgy connection was prob, just got new switch, bout £15 tho! not sure if wire had broke or not, my dads mate was doin some work on car at time and fixed it, dont think its to big a job. i know a new regulator is like £100 quid tho, so dont want to get involved in that!!!

Is that the white piece of plastic that the cable attaches on to as i found it sitting at the bottom of the door.

Peter