ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrical Problem,Help please!!

Hi , i fitted a new stereo the other day and ever since my washer jets dont work my outdoor temp display dont work and my 12v cigarette lighter dont work !!! :confused:

Ive checked all the fuses and they all seem fine ! So what could be wrong ?

Would a blown relay course this problem ?

Any advice appreciated thx.

yeah you must have disturbed wiring behind stereo, probably cigarette lighter wiring since it si down there, take it out and fish about

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

have you pulled out the fuses and made sure there ok.have you trapped any wires fitting the stereo?

Yes i pulled out the fuses and they were fine ..

If the earth was damaged on the cigarette lighter , would this affect my washer jets ??

Ive looked about down there had my stereo out ect and cant find any problems , there is a dodgy connection on the earth to the cigarette lighter , but surely that wouldnt cause this problem... :confused:

nope i tried that earlier unplugged the radio , the headunit is an alpine and i had to wire it upto the battery and a seperate earth..