ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrics

Car  clio 182 FF
Afternoon all,

Having put a deposit on a 182 yesterday all I've had is the usual comments of electrical problems blah blah.... Are they really that bad? I researched before but there was no "major common" problem. I don't want a family car with constant electrical problems.

Cheers
youngy.
 
They are no better or worse than any other car of similar age. It's normally silly things with these cars.
 
That's what I thought from researching them. Can't wait to get it now. I'm pretty handy with electrics anyway but don't want it for a career!!!
 
Back
Top