ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

electril fault, help please!!!

On a mk2 ph2 172, i have removed the top half of the dash to remove the cd changer wire, however when i refitted the dash the centre clock doesn't work neither does the stereo or the fan. So initially thought id caught a plug so removed dash again checked all plugs which are fine but still no luck. Anybody know what i could have caught to make these 3 not work?

Cheers

172 Phase 1
Sounds unlikely to be a fuse, but worth checking.

When you say you removed the CD changer wire, was it just a wire or part of a loom ?

No i checked all the fuses and they were all in tact, it was just a spare wire not part of any loom. I solved the issue by just undoing the battery negative terminal for an hour then connected back up everything worked fine. Strange french electrics

172 Phase 1
No i checked all the fuses and they were all in tact, it was just a spare wire not part of any loom. I solved the issue by just undoing the battery negative terminal for an hour then connected back up everything worked fine. Strange french electrics

If only everything was that easy.