ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elektronized joins Cliosport.net!

Renault Clio 2 Ph 3
Hi there! I think it's appropriate to introduce myself, so that's what I'm going to do. :rasp:

My name is Jonas, I'm currently 23 years old and i live in Lede, a small village in Belgium. I work as an production operator at Volvo Europe Trucks (partner of Renault Trucks, coincidence ? :D).
If any of you are wondering why my nickname is Elektronized; it's because I'm a DJ/producer in my free time, and that's the name i use for DJ'ing and producing music.

Although I'm only 23 years old, I drive now my 3rd(!) Clio.. The first one was a dark-green 1991 Clio 1 Ph 1 'S'-version with 1.4 8v engine. The second one was a black 2001 Clio 2 Ph 2 Expression with an 1.4 16v engine. Now i drive a 2004 Clio 2 Ph 3 Dynamique with an 1.6 16v engine. Turned 10 years old on june 27th. We had a great feast! As you can see, the engine powers are going up little by little, so i hope eventually to get my desired V6! :eek:

Ofcourse, the Clio isn't standard. I'll try to post most customisation specs below;

- RS Floormats
- RS Grille
- Yellow wrap over the fog lights
- Yellow bulbs in the headlights
- Silvervision blinking lights
- Dewipered the tailgate boot
- Alpine CDE-185BT headunit with integrated handsfree calling
- Subwoofer + amplifier installed (Alpine BSG-12 kit)
- All 4 speakers changed (Alpine SPG13C2)
- LED interior + numberplate lights
- 3rd party short antenna
- AP coilover set with Ultra Low KW-springs on the rear
- Pipercross Viper cold-air intake
- 17" EVOX Rayshin RF1 rims with 205/40R17 Toyo Proxes tires
- Top mount + strut brace set from Pure Motorsports
- 1 degree camber shims on the rear

And these are the things i already have, but not fitted on the car;
- RS steering wheel (needs to be covered again in leather)
- CUP spoiler (needs to be sprayed)
- Clio Campus tailgate boot + rear bumper (already sprayed, just needs to be fitted)

Notihng serious compared to others on here, but it does the job.. ;) I somehow have a strange feeling that you all like to see pictures.. So here they are;

70i1xh.jpg

20kqa3b.jpg

2e4w7dk.jpg

ab6oeu.jpg

59sbaq.jpg

qzev54.jpg

23jhfrr.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited: