ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elephant Insurance

Hi

Does anybody know if the do their insurance on monthly payments? I have enough to cover paying it off in one, but a few things have come up that need paying for so my insurance money could help with those!

Thanks

Adam

Audi TTS S Tronic
When you pay monthly you lose your online discount and, as said above, they whack on a HUGE APR

On my new car I've got, was quoted £1600 for the year, but I can't afford it, so I'm paying monthly @ totalling £2250!

When I was with Elephant I was told I could pay it off early and not have to pay the APR for the remaining months.

Hope this helps!

Audi TTS S Tronic
I'm looking at doing that.

They said that to me as well. However, I need to sell my old car (206 1.6 XSi) before I can do that :(

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
When you pay monthly you lose your online discount and, as said above, they whack on a HUGE APR

On my new car I've got, was quoted £1600 for the year, but I can't afford it, so I'm paying monthly @ totalling £2250!

You.Are.Mental.

Anyway, 0% credit card to pay it off in one go, then pay the card off monthly with no interest. Cut the card into little bits if you don't think you have the will power to no use it again.

MR2 Mk1.5
Most companies will charge you for splitting your payments over the year. Best bet is to pay in one go, put it on a credit card or also ask about all payment options. My company have an inhouse option where the payment is split over 4 months with the first payment being a 30% deposit. There is a flat £30 charge for this option.