ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elf Excellium LDX UK supplier

BMW 120i Sport

Anyone know where to buy the above 5W40 oil? Seems to get a lot of mentions for 182 oil changes, but i cant seem to find a UK supplier.

Any ideas?

Total Butler in Castleford Tel 01977 6093363 and ask for Debra, its £69 including vat & delivery for 24 lts.

Cya Stu

OK, daft question. How much oil do you need for a change on a 182 and how much is it for a 225 Megane? I have looked on Renaults site but no info on there!

Clio v6

Your handbook should have a Capacity of Mechanical Components section.

Mine for example says. Section 4.06 :

Capacities of oil change 5.5 litres, Oil filter included.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 29 May 2005
Total Butler in Castleford Tel 01977 6093363 and ask for Debra, its £69 including vat & delivery for 24 lts.Cya Stu

Stu - can you check that phone number please mate - doesnt work.

BIG sorry guys.............youre rite Mike it doesnt work............here is the correct number: -

01977 603363

Remeber just ask for Debra as she is the only one there who is prepared to organise it for us :cool:

Cya Stu

PS Ive also sent a PM to Big G letting him know.

[Edited by stusV6 on 31 May 2005 at 1:34pm]

VW ....

anyone know where u can get this in 5lt ?? dont ned 24 lol

tried local dealer & after a lot of "whats it called?" from the guy ,they say they have to order 3 at a time & he aint gonna do that to sell 1 ..... good old Reg Vardy

No..........I had the same problem............and couldnt find it anywhere and the Reno dealer wanted £8 + vat per litre so call it £9 x 5 = £45........youre not far away from £69 delivered and thats for 24lts eh.................just a thought and its save save save all the way...............is there no one you can go halfers with?

Cya Stu