ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elite Car Care

Not a 320d
What a set of actual legends lol.

Ordered 2 air freshners at about 3pm Friday. By 9am saturday I had recieved them.

If only the other traders were like this. If it was CYC id of expected him to leave it till tuesday to process the order only to recieve it Thursday.

133 CUP - B&W ID
Alex is a really nice bloke too, I've spent many hundreds of pounds with him and expect it to continue. Got my pressed plates there too, really quickly :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
CYC are a bit meh just now. Tim did send me a new spot backing plate the same day after mine fell apart. Can't say too bad. :eek:

Hi James!

Not a 320d
Well I need some bilt shite clay so ill defo be ordering from them. Need a few packs. Shame they dont stock more stuff.

133 CUP - B&W ID
Alex is expanding his range rapidly though. I did notice CYC were a bit wierd atm, my last order will probably remain my last one if I'm honest. Not sure what's happened, used to be excellent. I've not seen alex's new set up but do keep meaning to pop down for a look. He has detailing bays he rents out too he tells me which I quite wanna see

My last order from CYC took the piss and the order before that. Don't think I will use them again.

Gally you get my PM?

My last order from CYC took the piss and the order before that. Don't think I will use them again.

Gally you get my PM?

My current thoughts. No replies to emails, delays in processing, PayPal issues over what currency they selected for their shopping cart and slow postage.

A shame.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Alex is a top bloke & his unit is awesome!

Cyc have let themselves go sadly, used toi be excellent!

My current thoughts. No replies to emails, delays in processing, PayPal issues over what currency they selected for their shopping cart and slow postage.

A shame.

Yep good stock of products and excellent website.

I sent 3 emails about the same faulty product. No reply.

I've just ordered £130's worth of gear from Elite Car Care. Sent them a cheeky email asking if they can dispatch today so it can be delivered tomorrow, recieved an email back half an hour later saying no probs. Great service so far!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member

A shame.

I'm still waiting to hear off CYC too.

I ordered some stuff back in January... yes January. I've sent numerous emails including confirmation of order and Paypal transaction confirmation. Only ever had one reply saying he would look into it.

Doesn't look like i'll be seeing that order :(

133 CUP - B&W ID
Actually once I went down when alex technically wasn't open, he opened the unit, showed me around. His internet wasn't working (why he was there) so he led me over to robbie at valetmagic and I was offered drinks, sat in a comfy chair, and ordered through his internet, and got a tidy discount. Nothing was too much trouble.

THem, i4detailing and shinearama seem to be the best in the business IMO currently

CLIO Iceberg 172
CYC i still find are awsome its the delivery company they use DPD that lets them down for me... i have nothing but issues with DPD everytime i try and order somthing from anyone using DPD! but still cant fault the service from the CYC guys

Honda & VW
Personaly I have never had any issues with cleanyourcar, i have used I4detailing alot even though I once received the wrong items. Although this was a mistake they admitted to they redeemed themselves by sorting the problem out very quickly, got a few freebies to compensate so I was happy.

Not used elite car care before but have been on their site a fair bit.

I like A freebie or two i.E. A couple Of pieces of bubblegum that i4d provide, It's simple but effective. They also often slip in a new product sample or two for you to test out which is good

Golf GT & A4 Avant
CYC have been quite slow with previous orders in processing them, so my last I opted for next day delivery to try and spur them on. Admittedly they did get it out but then was let down by DPD. it's a shame as previously Tim has been quite helpful over the phone. I'll have a look into Elite, I would use Matt i4d but there product range can be a little small. Likewise James at AutoFinesse was very helpful but limited to their own products.

Bumder With A Buffer
Actually once I went down when alex technically wasn't open, he opened the unit, showed me around. His internet wasn't working (why he was there) so he led me over to robbie at valetmagic and I was offered drinks, sat in a comfy chair, and ordered through his internet, and got a tidy discount. Nothing was too much trouble.

THem, i4detailing and shinearama seem to be the best in the business IMO currently

You ought to try Chris who runs Waxamomo. I4d and Waxamomo are my top 2. They are always superb

133 CUP - B&W ID
OO i forgot about chris too :p I spent a few hundred with him around christmas time. Ended up having 5 parcels from him in a month. I even got a free 200ml pot of Blue Velvet pro from him :D

Not a 320d
Yeh ive heard good things about waxamomo.

Lucky bugger, always wanted to try blue velvet. The guy at dodojuice gave me a free pannel pot of purple haze pro (Suprisingly good actually) because i basically persuaded this guy umming and arring over a supernatural mitt to buy one lol.

133 CUP - B&W ID
Yeh ive heard good things about waxamomo.

Lucky bugger, always wanted to try blue velvet. The guy at dodojuice gave me a free pannel pot of purple haze pro (Suprisingly good actually) because i basically persuaded this guy umming and arring over a supernatural mitt to buy one lol.

That's after Dom at dodo gave me a panel pot of blue velvet pro prior to it's launch too! :D detailingworld has been good to me :p

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That's after Dom at dodo gave me a panel pot of blue velvet pro prior to it's launch too! :D detailingworld has been good to me :p
So true I have about a 25% pot of ezyme sitting in my box, for free aswell. So many little things i've aquired over the years!

133 CUP - B&W ID
Ezyme was next on my list. Did you get rid of CD? I've still got mine but just don't see when I'll use it with body wrap!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Got rid of cd and Glasur. Wasn't using them. Although I now regret selling the Glasur.

I honestly have no idea what I want next! :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols. Watery pisch iirc.

I've been offered a pot of Zymol Concours!

133 CUP - B&W ID
I hate Body Wrap. ive had no luck what so ever with it.

First time for me worked out great, next time not so successful. I persisted, totally worth it! Small square cut of microfibre, worked into the paint. And I mean really, really worked. 3 drops to prime it and thereafter 1 drop per a panel on a clio is all you need! Breeze to remove like this. Have you still got some?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
First time for me worked out great, next time not so successful. I persisted, totally worth it! Small square cut of microfibre, worked into the paint. And I mean really, really worked. 3 drops to prime it and thereafter 1 drop per a panel on a clio is all you need! Breeze to remove like this. Have you still got some?
I think he's used it all up f**king around James. :eek:

133 CUP - B&W ID
I almost did that the first few times! Used sooo much more than i needed to. Made it a right PITA to remove and the water behaved strangely afterwards (still incredible beading but in swooping lines like there was invisible, unbuffed residue...)

Not a 320d
Ive got about half left. From f**king about as you said lol.

My mums merc seemed to be beading fairly well. I know beading isnt the be all and end all but as it rains all the time here its nice to see.

Ive got myself a heatgun now too to try experiment further, drying the pannels out and what not.

Also, the stuff gives a really great shine. Until you wash it.

133 CUP - B&W ID
Hmm definitely sounds like summin is wrong, mine just looks fresh after multiple washes without using the nanoshampoo like we talked about a while back!

And beading isn't all that, but this stuff sheets like somehting else! My car almost self cleans most of the rubbish

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
Interesting to hear the stories RE CYC. Personally, I've not used them in a while, few years perhaps. I've built a relationship with Alex @ Elite and am more than happy with their service! :)

I haven't had any problems with cyc tbh. Had the the currency f**k up through paypal but he sorted it within a day.