ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***END RESULT***

my 2yr clio project has been frustrating and enjoyable, it has now come to an end. saving for my nxt car now.

just had the last work done to the car a few weeks ago on the front to finish it off nicely...

comments appreciated

Jay

all depends really, backup car is a 1.6 rxe clio-nice a easy to move the mods over too

but i wud prefer somat bit different and faster, more on lines of a 2.0, i have ideas but its still a yr off so keepin it under me hat for the mo...

cheers 4 ur comments mate

Jay

cheers 4 comments, they arnt stickers, the renault diamond has bin cut into the plates and meshed behind

i didnt start right away, u cant c all the mods from that view and im a student so money is sparse!

the front splitter is called S2 same brand as my spoiler, i bought them cos good price and rare

spirez-more pics of the front or of other mods?

Jay

no, not on the back and there wont b, on the back i have a ktec zorst and spoiler only. no more money on the car as im saving for new1 and will b selling this soonish

u can make them look sporty, such as colour coding rear handle or removing it which if i was keeping the car i wud...

people do luk more tho i think cos its 5dr

u cud colour code the rear handle or remove it-which i wud do if i was keeping the car

people do luk more tho, they may think y bother but they luk