ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

enfield renault dealer tried 2 fcuk me up

the renault dealership in enfield, behind enfield town, tried to screw me.

basically, i had a first service for my 2002 clio in feb this year, and i paid £191.00.

I thought yea man, nothins wrong with it... got myself a good service. oh boi, was i wrong, End of march now, my brakes were making a funky noise, i was like was the fcuk, anyway the saturday after i went into renault, with all my paper work, and said to the service manager, theres some sh!t happening to my car, everytime i brake, not knowing wat was going on, i took my service papers with me, in the papers it said, ive had new brake pads fitted, and and oil change etc

the manager goes, ill call a mechanic to come have a look. the mechanic comes out, and checks my car, wat does he find!! worn out brake pads, and groved up right brake disc (thats wat was making the noise) and low oil, very low oil... I was like WTF!! i was pissed, cos i dont drive my car crazy, or on weekdays, only on weekends. wat the fcuks going on??

Anyway, i told him i had a service, and blah blah etc..

he goes, u need to chat 2 the service manager, cos, looks like nobody serviced your car right... i was even more pissed off at this stage!!

so i went to see the manager, and told him this, and wat the mechancic said, and was gona show him my service papers, the manager goes, i dont need to see the papers, we have ur details on the system. (funny that, cos on friday, i called the dealer up, and one of the service guys couldnt find my car on their system...

well now u know whos f**ked... anyway, manager goes into the service area to chat to the mechcanics, and comes back out after 10mins.. He goes:

AS A GESTURE OF OUR GOODWILL, WE WILL REPLACE UR BRAKE PADS AND BRAKE DISCS FREE OF CHARGE.. (i was still fuming, GESTURE OF FCUKING GOOD WILL, your taking the piss:mad:.) anyway 2hours of waiting in that sh*tty dealership, watching some stupid childrens tv show in the waiting area, my cars done....

so now, i go upto the manager, he apologises by saying, i dont know wat happened that day of your service. I said can u give me paper work that u fixed my car today, and stamp my book or summit, they replied saying they cant, but the details will be updated on their computer.. i was like mofos, gimme my keys and drove off...

gotta say, renault in enfield pissed me off to the fullest, i aint going there again... im gona try ilford or colindale dealership.. and im gona mention to enfields poor service...

should serviced my car proper from day one.. w**kers...:mad:

oh btw

i drove past enfiled A10 retail park the other day, its 30secs from the place there was a meet by krespie kremes on sunday!!!!! Are they building a new dealship there!!