ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine and box removal through the front end?

Not got a crane to pull from the top, CBA with the hassle of pulling apart the box from underneath on stands, to pull through the passenger side arch so was going to remove the front end and pull it that way. Question, is all the front end like the crash bar etc bolt in or is stuff welded in which requires cutting?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Not got a crane to pull from the top, CBA with the hassle of pulling apart the box from underneath on stands, to pull through the passenger side arch so was going to remove the front end and pull it that way. Question, is all the front end like the crash bar etc bolt in or is stuff welded in which requires cutting?
It's welded bud.

Engine and box out. Just left it on the subframe attached by the lower mount. I'll get the video up in a bit. Me and a mate lifting and my mum wheeling it out on a trolley 😂
20180324_141838.jpg

Attachments

• 20180324_141838.jpg
    20180324_141838.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 48